Sunday 2 January 2022

Is the world going to end?


From Twitter, first one retweeted by Quinn Curio, then her answer:

Evil Cosmonaut Marcus
@CosmonautMarcus
Dec 30, 2021
I can’t imagine having kids rn. If my little man comes up to me and says “daddy is the world going to end” I’d just have to be like “man idk”*

Quinn Curio
@QuinnCurio
Dec 31, 2021
I want my great-grand children to tell their children our family has the best pods and the finest protein cockroach bars because their dumb ass grand mother was good at talking about imaginary people.

I almost feel invigorated. 2022 goals.


I definitely think both pov are valid. To a degree. Evil Cosmonaut Marcus would get a point for, if he had a child, telling him he couldn't rule out the world was going to end. Quinn Curio for wanting to have children and great-grand-children./HGL

* rn = right now, idk = I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment