Four cardinals* have asked a dubium about Amoris Lætitia. The procedure is perfectly normal. And Bergoglio is not willing to meet all cardinals in the upcoming consistory, probably because he doesn't want to answer. I know this from a German blog, but the first of these posts shows a thing in English, which picture will be shown here:
Click to enlarge.
Here are the three posts, on Beiboot Petri:
- O) Die 4 Kardinäle und ihre 5 "Dubia", der Gesamttext. (Linkt zu:) Klarheit schaffen (Sandro Magister)
- 1) Das vom kanonischen Recht vorgesehene Procedere bei einem Dubium...ein Beispiel
- 2) Auswirkungen und Folgen der Dubia
- 3) Ein mekrwürdiges Konsistorium
Those of you speaking German, enjoy!/HGL
PS, I discovered a text of the dubia. Now inserted as item number 0, according to computer convention - which is really not a very good one, since 0 is no number./HGL
PPS, no, rather as O, as in Origo!/HGL
* The designation is moot if previous Popes have not been such, of course.