- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Monday, 24 August 2015
Remember the Father who Saved a Downs' Syndrome Son in a Septic Tank and Died? Back in 2008.
He has another son, than the one he saved, and that other son just also saved a life, but here the threat to the "Downs' syndrome" (can one say "to the mongoloid"?) came from doctors and parents.
Linking to the story:
Father of Priest Who Saved Down Syndrome Baby From Abortion Died Saving Down Syndrome Son
National John Stonestreet Jul 24, 2013 | 2:56PM Washington, DC