- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"...
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Friday, 23 September 2016
Note on the Crusade (Medieval Version)
Here is some good stuff:
The TOF Spot
Deus vult! Part I: The Preludes
Deus vult! Part Two: On Your Marks
Deus vult! Part III: I have come in order to die
Be it noted, I don't disagree about Crusades, or about supporting Peshmargas against ISIS.
If I disagreed about supporting Kharzai, it is because Kharzai, the Western backed and democratically elected (as far as Parliamentarian Democracy is at all democratic) Kharzai was putting Christian connverts in prison and forbidding the sale of Bibles in Kabul.
Back in those times, some Geoff of Bouillon or Tancred or Bahamonde (after whom another caudillo was named) would have put Kharzai into gaol for such doings. At best./HGL