A child of five is not mature enough to be a real mother, but still mature enough to start some acts of babysitting. But a child of five does not need to be a mother, because she cannot get pregnant.
God makes no mistakes./HGL
1) New blog on the kid : "Aborting because not enough mature"? WHAT?, 2) HGL's F.B. writings : Teen Mothers. From a debate about a link I am not linking to
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond