... President Milos Zeman for the Peace Prize?
It would be very fitting, if so. But considering the culprits in the case are Norwegian social services, I have my doubts about such a fitting outcome. Here is the story:
NYTimes : Norwegian Ambassador Not Welcomed at Czech Presidential Seat
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESSOCT. 8, 2015, 5:33 A.M. E.D.T.
Update, 22-XI-2015, new link:
Prague Post : Norwegian ambassador disinvited from Czech celebration
Category: Czech News Published: 08 October 2015 Written by Czech News Agency Hits: 765
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond