THIS pretty much sums up why I have a shamrock in my signature:
Christian Politics and Catholic Ireland
By roger | Published: 2 September 2015
on Cor Jesu Sacratissimum
Along, of course, with a taste for Kilkenny (both Beer and Republic/Confederation), and Irish Music, and the Whisky I took in a grogg with lemon, sugar and hot water and was well from the cold in the morning. Note, should be taken just before going to bed.
And landscapes as Tolkien and as The Shire as anything in Scania or Normandy./HGL
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond