- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Tuesday, 4 April 2017
Was Rowling Thinking of John Todd?
You know, I never read Rowling.
An issue or two of Mitteilungsblatt des deustchen Distrikts der Priesterbruderschaft Sankt Pius X (or possibly even three or four issues, it was some time ago) warned me against those particular books.
But I nevertheless was right now looking into a series of different looks between book illustrations (or descriptions) and the film actors.
I will not meddle with the copyright to images of "Sirius Black", but you can look him up. I mean the actor in the films, not the paper illustration.*
Here is another image** which sprang immediately to my mind:
* Here is a link : Sirius Black
on How the cast of Harry Potter should really look
** Link to wiki: