Wednesday 30 June 2021

In Case Anyone Thinks of Me as Abuse Victim


  • a) it isn't over;
  • b) they may be the perps.


It seems there has been some speculation on part of certain people over here in France on whether I have suffered mental abuse.

Sure, I have so in the past. But it's not over.

Imagine there is some shrink speculating on whether my benefactor Stephan Borgehammar is the perp. He isn't. But if such a shrink has some power over my situation, he could be the one blocking a letter from Stephan from arriving, and that is abusive. I'm behind on washing, and I am also behind on some debates on the internet, not to mention some other things I could do, on and off the web.

It was not this Monday, not even last Monday, but Monday two weeks ago, that he sent his letter. It's not like Africa to, say, South America. It's Sweden to France, both within EU.

Let's say again, they note that I have a hard time to believe compliments or care for them, when coming from some.

  • a) x says I speak French well;
  • b) y has stated that my French is too poor to republish my writings from internet to books.


Now, x may give me 50 cents to 5 euro, y has delayed what could have made me not beg. Is it reasonable for me to fawn over the compliment of x, rather than fret over the insult of y, when y's attitude is costing me, especially as y has the market I'd need for getting paying readers? And as x isn't exactly over eager to actually provide, if not an alternative big market, ready made, at least a start by at least a small edition of 20 posts from my over 8500 ones?

X may even have contributed to the contrary, by speaking to some shrink in the neighbourhood about that worry. And shrink telling people, not to actually read my blogs and help me out, but to be nice to me, and avoid reading things which could make them angry with me and sabotage me.

Or, how about this:

  • a) x thinks me being Geocentric or Young Earth Creationist comes from abuse;
  • b) y is seemingly encouraging these thematics, and could therefore be the abuser.


For x, insert any crook in the neighbourhood where I stay, who has such prejudices against Geocentrism and Young Earth Creationism, and who also has a standing as some kind of shrink. For y, insert for instance Stephan Borgehammar. Then imagine x thinks he has to protect me against that "abuser" and then he tells police and the place where I get my mail, not to forward.

If that is the case, the precise person who thinks he's helping me against abuse is perpetrating the real one.

Certainly someone is./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment