Where do my fellow bloggers have their readers?
Blogs from Countries Where I have Readers : part I, France to Italy · part II, Lebanon to Puerto Rico · part III, Romania to Turkey · part IV, Ukraine to United States
Top Three Visitors : Russia, United States, India · The Russian Realm Reads my Bloggings
I checked first five of my blogs, those which I had updated latest, then put all countries in alphabetic order, ignoring (as to my writing, not totally mentally) what kind of numbers I was getting, very huge on some, very small on others. Then I went through most of the other blogs too, and checked if countries mentioned in stats there supplemented those I already had on the list. I only used stats for last week and last day. So if Ukraine was both last week and last day on one of my blogs, then another of them, and yet another, Ukraine is there, but only mentioned once. Here is my little list:
Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Macau, Netherlands, Nigeria, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond