1) Christian or Jew? Christian. And Antimasonic., 2) Pas circoncis, non.
I agree with John Vennari on a few things:
Revolution in Tiara & Cope: The Masonic Blueprint for the Subversion of the Catholic Church
And when I have said more than once Jews should convert and Jews are wrong, it should be pretty clear.
Unfortunately some idiots are spreading between them quite a few unnecessary doubts, I saw a graffito in the subway (where it was foreseeable I would pass, and Gipsies had seen me over the area), so, better be clear./HGL
PS, when I consider John Vennari is right on a few things, I do not include his praise of Masons during the time when Alta Vendita was issued for "maturity". This cult of "maturity" is not quite Christian. A Christian who has his goal in another world can achive his goal in his lifetime, namely to attain Heaven. Asking for a maturity which puts main goals beyond one's lifetime is not Christian./HGL
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"...
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond