Tuesday 20 November 2018

Why are Russians Reading This One So Avidly?


I'll give you four blogs the stats for last 24 hours:



Someone might want to know how I did this above? I'll explain.

Step one, went to stats for each blog of these four. And to participants/by country.

Step two, I switched from week to day view.

Step three, I copied each onto a notepad document. Following steps are for each of the four.

Step four, I added a space after each country name and then clicked up viewer numbers to after that space instead of two lines below and then eliminated intervening lines.

Step five, I clicked "show blog" and copied the title from there. Following is after all four blogs were so copied.

Step six, I shift empty spaces so all four stats have a full view under the dates and times precision (common to all four), nothing hidden either scroll down or scroll up. I use full screen on the notepad for this and following.

Step seven, I make a screenshot of the notepad document.

Step eight, I paste this unto paint program.

Step nine, I use rectangular selection around the lower two stats and cut, then paste, then put them to the right of the formerly "upper two" - now left two - stats.

Step ten, I use rectangular selection around all of the text and numbers of above, cut, click for new document, paste all this onto it, narrow its edges around it and save.

Now, someone explain to me how come Russia which has a certain record of showing up with 21 and its multiples today has 63 views (3*21) on this blog, while France has only 5. Indeed, apart from US (15 views), other viewers today on this blog are under ten.

Also, when a blog has only one country today, it is often 1 or 2 views from Indonesia.

However, the now removed spam under the below is not from today, but from a week ago:

Φιλολoγικά/Philologica : Let us bury the equation "Indo-European = Japhetic"
https://filolohika.blogspot.com/2013/11/let-us-bury-equation-indo-european.html


Speaking of week:



Again, Russians both are highest on this blog and have a viewer stat which is a multiple of 21 (147=7*21). Italy shows up as first on two and second on a third blog. AND ... only on one of these is France highest ... I take it, Italians, Russians and Indonesians could be telling correspondents in France to dissuade from reading me?

Hans Georg Lundahl
Nanterre UL
St. Felix of Valois
20.XI.2018

PS, here are the four blogs:

New blog on the kid
https://nov9blogg9.blogspot.com/


Φιλολoγικά/Philologica
https://filolohika.blogspot.com/


HGL's F.B. writings
https://hglsfbwritings.blogspot.com/


Creation vs. Evolution
https://creavsevolu.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment