Trial Resumes Monday for Occupy Activist Cecily McMillan: Faces 7yrs in Prison After Beating by NYPD Left Her Unconscious
the sparrow project, Apr 3, ’14 10:11 AM
EXCLUSIVE: Woman Beaten & Arrested by the NYPD, Gets Charged with Felony Assault
Woman Sexually Assaulted by the NYPD, Gets Charged with Felony Assault
Even if the policeman was in uniform - but as far as I know he was not - there are things policemen in uniform cannot lawfully do and can lawfully be resisted for doing.
Hans Georg Lundahl
PS, as to context of arrest, see my previous comment (not about her, not about that arrest, but about a previous one)
Triviū, Quadriviū, 7 cætera : Is Wall Street Opposition "vain ritualised unconsequential protesting"?
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"...
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond