- TIA : Disconfirmations Disconfirmed: Saddam Had Nuke Program
Reproduced from the American Thinker, July 6, 2008
However, it was the first where I tried to warn him he was in a position to make a just war, but was missing it by the per se unjust ultimatum and by not defending the sixteen Christians a month before 9/11.
- I already agreed with TIA on this one, basically:
TIA : Total War & the Utopia of Peace
Lyle J. Arnold, Jr.
If I hadn't said in so many words:
Referring to the Napoleon wars against almost all countries of Europe to spread the “liberty” of the French Revolution, contemporary author David A. Bell argues: "Although it may seem paradoxical, when man began to believe that warfare was something unnatural and was something that modernity could outgrow or evolve away from, Total War was born."
I had however mentioned more than once that Modernity and Modern Western Atheism have Messianic pretentions of ending religious fanaticism and have only founded one more sect and one more prone to cruelty.
- I simply did not know this story:
TIA : Our Lady of Prompt Succor, a Patroness for Americans
Marian T. Horvat
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond