- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"...
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Monday, 11 July 2016
antimodernista : Can We Reasonably Trust the Gospels? – YES! P. 1-8
If you scroll down, you'll find a comment linking to next post.
There are 12 posts in all, since 96 pages.
On the first 8 (first post) my conditions are printed, here they are again, separate link:
hglwrites : A little note on further use conditions
What I could not add there, but am adding here sooner or later is a link to
New blog on the kid : On Donativo, a Practical Point
The spacing of the account number is now more regular than on donativo page and if you do not use the right spacing, the transfer may bounce.
But first, print out, print copies, fold, bind, enjoy and possibly sell!
Hans Georg Lundahl
Pope St Pius I
Martyred in persecution
of Marc Aurelius
PS, if you intend to sell on a large scale, in your country you may possibly have a legal duty to make a legal deposit of the work. My general licence involves of course a licence to send such a depositary copy, without which it would be worthless./HGL