- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Sunday, 11 December 2016
Five Years Ago
I H. H. Pope Michael on Lent 2015 · II Five Years Ago · III Pray for a Pope · IV Reflection on Sedevacantism and Conclave of 1990 (quora) · V How Many are Currently Claiming Papacy or Claimed to be Popes?
Pope Michael, in the twentysecond year after his election, received consecration as a bishop.
It was the eleventh day of December, as today, it was the Gaudete Sunday, as today.
He had been ordained to Catholic Priesthood the day before. His orders go back to Duarte Costa.
This does not mean that Vatican in nExile is part of Brazilian Catholic Apostolic Church. He has however accepted married priesthood even in the Latin Rite, as a return to earlier discipline.
I took the liberty to congratulate him on this belated event.
Hans Georg Lundahl
Gaudete Lord's Day