- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Tuesday, 13 June 2017
Dina Ali, Updated with Parween Alhinto
#SaveDinaAli - The girl who tried to escape Saudi Arabia
What is happening to Christian countries?
It was the Philippines - a Catholic coiuntry - which returned Dina Ali to Saudi Arabia. And Parween Alhinto is by the Netherlands being pushed back to Northern Iraq:
Geller report : Dutch government RETURNED Yezidi ISIS sex slave to Iraq but grants permits to Muslim migrant criminals
By Pamela Geller - on June 9, 2017
While Netherlands is no longer fully a Christian country, it used to be very feminist!/HGL