Monday 26 June 2023

Who Respected the Mother?


Creation vs. Evolution: I heard my mother died · New blog on the kid: Paris, I'm Back · I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, although he be dead, shall live · Who Respected the Mother? · I have never regretted being Christian

Imagine a mother did not want her son to know she had died before he had found a wife, so a year of mourning should not stop him.

Some refused to confirm the news.

Some of these actually wanted to offer him marriage by way of first night = marriage, even without formalities. And as a Catholic, he refused that way out.

Some took his apparent not quite knowledge of his mother's death as proof he was mad and stopped him from getting a wife.

The son figured it out and tried to actually get a wife.*

Who respected the mother, the son, or one of the persons or networks who tried to stop him?/HGL

* Or get into a position where the person he already loved safely could marry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment