New blog on the kid
Be my - local or otherwise - editor, if you like! : Soyez mon éditeur local ou plus large, si vous voulez!
Et pour tous ceux qui voient ceci sur les ordis - que Sainte Claire prie pour vous!
Pages
- Home
- Voyez la ligne pointillée / See the dotted line?
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Distinguons
- Code ASCII et James Bond
- Presentation
Tuesday, 29 September 2026
Why I'm Against Freemasonry
A) I am Catholic.
B) This is why the Catholic Church forbids Freemasonry:
Why the Catholic Church Condemned Freemasonry
Christ The King | 28 Sept. 2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLvs0DcO0yU
C) I also came to respect Franco, because he was against abortion and kept this crime illegal, and so did my mother.
Some have pretended I'd be insulting my mother by claiming she was against abortion. On the contrary, they are. One, a few years ago, claimed she had certainly aborted during the Prague spring.
During the Prague spring, she was in Vienna and there they studied. And she was pregnant with me. Obviously she was not aborting.
Now, when I was offered to join the DeMolays, or sth similar, I phoned her, and she told me about Franco.
I have respected (to varying degrees, but never changed it to outright rejection) the Caudillo since then, and I have rejected Freemasonry since then.
As the offer was about DeMolays or similar, you can gather I was a teen, so that's some time ago. It still stands.
Gratitude to Ángel Sanz Briz and to Jorge Perlasca is obviously added to gratitude for the unborn.
D) Knowing what I now know of secular schools and how they are run, what Freemasonry means in this context, I also feel gratitude that he banned Freemasons from teaching in schools.
I mean secular schools in secularised countries, like Spain was going between 1931 and 1936 to some degree.
E) And the killers as well as provokers of the Cristeros were Freemasons.
Viva Cristo Rey!
Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
St. Michael Archangel
29.IX.2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment