Sunday 20 November 2022

Toxic


The first version of this article had 3 consecutive figures 6 in the post-number.

I am here showing a small samples of the last comment he gave me. Already after the second last, I had considered him too toxic in his approach.



I am pretty well aware of what language is.

I am also very well aware that certain evolutionists say we did invent it, and even more, invent it after inventing tools and toolmaking first.

I am also well aware of the fact there are other approaches than "primates developed into men" and "God created man", but there is no false dichotomy in stating these two are the approaches we differ on, let us two compare these two.

But a polite discussion is really and truly not to his taste. He prefers ad hominems like "this is another example of how much damage your cult has caused you" ...

This comes at day three of a barrage of non-decisive answers to my points and attacks on the supposed generality of them. I think this is a time to call him toxic.

The reason why I asked where he was from was not to question his ability to make himself understood with English, I would have liked to know what background made him so utterly toxic against Christianity. With "psichological" it could have been certain parts of Eastern Europe, nearby parts of Asia.

With "psicological" Spain, Italy, Portugal seems more likely./HGL

It's from the thread with "Julian" under 5:48 on this one:
Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere : And YET Another Video with Scarlett
https://assortedretorts.blogspot.com/2022/11/and-yet-another-video-with-scarlett.html


I blocked him.

No comments:

Post a Comment