Thursday 28 September 2023

I don't think it's paranoia to think, some like to spread an idea, I am mad


Yesterday, when I came to where I have my luggage, I was met with cold coffee and a denial when I went back to ask for replacing it with hot coffee.

When after food and coffee I went to the laundry, someone had placed a book "on the verge of madness" so I could pick it up.

In the laundry, someone had conspicuously placed Don Quijote.

Today, someone recycled an old canard which Swedes trying that kind of move were pushing a few years ago (though they seem to have ceased), namely, apparently I'm confusing Swedish with Danish (because I am using an older version of the Swedish spelling with some "orthographemes" coinciding with what Danish has kept).

Here is the discussion, for anyone who speaks German and ideally also Swedish:

Antworten nach Sorte : Stefan Speck machte einen Bock in der Nordischen Sprachwissenschaft
https://antw-n-sorte.blogspot.com/2023/09/stefan-speck-machte-einen-bock-in-der.html


Let's note, Stefan Speck is not a hack ... but he made a very rash assumption, and some other guys have done the same./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment