Tuesday 16 March 2021

Someone Trying to Discourage Me?


Thursday, I had left my luggage (like previous days) at a place where I had stayed a week. A sports' club unused during the restrictions had an enclosed but not locked space.

I came back, someone had gone through my luggage.

I ate in order to get the stamina to go through my things.

While eating, a lady warned me police would be coming. I told her that if they did, the worst I could expect was getting told to leave. I also showed her my luggage had been searched. She claimed to have not seen who did it, and was upset someone had been such a jerk.

Police came before I had rearranged my luggage, so I had to pack in front of two officers, one man, one a woman.

I left.

Today, I was begging beside the market that is held, and I left my luggage to get a coffee.

When I came back, the large bag with a sleeping bag and some blankets and sheets and clothes change was gone, and the rest stood like for the pickup for street cleaners to get it.

I was furious, but had nothing to do, since I hadn't seen the culprits.

Is it just a coincidence that this comes after I was showing these signs?

ASSORTEDRETORTS.
BLOGSPOT.COM

upcoming : Origin of Language
Are Evolutionists Quacks?
Pevensie Education Politics
Defending Historicity of Moses (against a Jew)
CREAVSEVOLU.BLOGSPOT.COM
Demography after Flood to Babel and Sodom


NOV9BLOGG9.
BLOGSPOT.COM
eng/fr
FILOLOHIKA.
BLOGSPOT.COM


NOTONTIMSBLOG
ROUNDHERE.
BLOGSPOT.COM


Is it a coincidence it came after some exchanges like these, with Rick DeLano or with Domenico Altavilla and Costas Tsintavis, or back to Catholics, more or less such, like Novus Ordo priest Francis Marsden? Did a Calvinist, unsympathetic since enemy of the faith, like David Chord withdraw some degree of protection previously given?

I think what I write may be starting to hit a nerve with some over where I stay. Like, good arguments against commonplace evolutionist blatant errors never discussed as such here in France do not grow on trees and certain modernist Catholics are not too fond of my way of defending the faith.

But of course, I wasn't there when it happened.

When I get back, will the rest of my luggage still be where I left it (not standing on the street)? Will the sleeping bags be returned? Or will the crime degree stay as at present ... by the way, crime ... I pointed out to the two police officers that my luggage had been searched and asked if they had done so. No. They just came on complaint of my staying there. Since it was not done by the police, it was arguably done by some kind of criminal, hence, I am justified to talk about crime.

I had a similar event, unreversed, in August 2019: Choses enlevées

Then too obviously the sleeping bag was taken away. And obviously when it was chilly sleeping out.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
St. Patrice of Auvergne
16.III.2021

PS, it is also a year since I came over there, and that for the confinement./HGL

Arvernis, in Gallia, depositio sancti Patricii Episcopi.

No comments:

Post a Comment