Tuesday 23 November 2021

I have contacted a journalist, because I think I am smeared in St. Nicolas du Chardonnet


Note very well. I think so.

It is very clear that a boycott is going on as to my writings. When I had denounced a Novus Ordo priest who didn't believe the individual existence of Adam and that of Eve, I thought I had common ground with people over there. I'll give two stories, separetely, then state how I recall how they connect.

1. I am begging with a cardboard giving the url of my blog (this one, which then had on top or near top the post Rome en 1857 n'a pas approuvé la position de Sébastien Antoni. A man starts a conversation with me. He is appalled that I, knowing Latin, should be still begging in the street. He is friends with a bookseller and promises (eventually after some back and forth) to speak to him - and he asks me to greet the bookseller from (I forgot his name). It is the kind of bookstore where English titles could be TAN Books or French titles (more numerous) could be DMM or Via Romana or some other clearly traditional leaning editor of Catholic confession. I speak to the bookseller. He can't promise anything, but says he will have a look. When I come back, a Franciscan from the parish has had a talk with him (I recall after he had seen me, but this could be wrong) and this in an angry tone. Had the Franciscan told him to avoid the affair? Because next time I actually speak to him (I could be wrong it was directly after speaking to the Franciscan), he had totally changed the tone, and when I asked him, he said "well, that wasn't all that important, was it?" and I stand flabberghasted not knowing what to answer. How do you get respect and simple honesty from people who act like that? The bookseller might have taken another tone if the Franciscan had not talked to him, so, the main guilt might be with that priest.

2. Similar situation, same cardboard or other still "linking"* to this blog, still having the post against Antoni near top. I was briefly talking to a young lady who had left the Church after Holy Mass, and she answers "but of course Adam lived as an individual man..." - and the fact that the parish has another reason to take its distance from the Archsee of Paris due to Sébastien Antoni and his heresy is totally overlooked, I nearly got the impression she thought I was unsure of theology and asking her or on my blog raising questions of incertainty on my part about whether Adam was an individual man.

I think the cardboard could have been the same, and I think the girl I talked to was Sunday, with previous being Saturday evening, or sth like that.

It would fairly neatly fall into place if someone presented some kind of story on my plagiarising or parodying creationists or claiming a university background I didn't have (I claimed no degree, since I didn't get one, not even Phil. Lic. or Phil. Cand.). But obviously, that kind of claims about me is precisely what these people refuse to go into.

I was asked most earnestly to go back to Holy Mass there. I have written a response which may or may not have been forwarded to them. But if I actually did so, apart from committing schism against Pope Michael, I would be signalling to the world that all my differences with them are ended. They aren't. I'm waiting for the journalist's story. But perhaps it isn't upcoming? Perhaps he thinks this kind of backstabbing is what I should expect from trads? Anyway, if I may, again, venture a guess. It could be totally wrong, I am not claiming this, like a journalist could claim it after investigation : when I don't complain about them, they don't read me. When (once in a while**) I do, they feel smeared. I would say, such an attitude, if theirs, would be smearing me, in fact.

But is it theirs or not? As said, I haven't seen any verdict from that journalist .../HGL

* Since colloquial for URL over here is "lien" or literally "link" I tend to use the words interchangeably. ** I checked : 14 posts on this blog of more than 2000 posts refer to them. Once in a while is not a white lie or an addict's underestimation of his dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment