Friday 15 December 2023

It Kind of Gets Annoying If ...


  • A) I seem to have my online feeds directed to accusations of me being racist and I write post after post* to defend myself;
  • B) nobody seems to care what I actually write, the fact that I write, the fact that I decline job offers that non-whites would lovingly accord me if I did that instead of writing, and the fact that writing has been more of a white than a black hobby or trade the last 1000 years and perhaps a bit more is enough to prove to some that I am still racist, and they get away with pushing it. Tomorrow some other guy will probably try to prove I am white supremacist, and I'll write something else. It's not white suprematism to want a wife who wants many children, and it's not white suprematism to want to stay with your trade, and it's also not white suprematism to care more about and write more about the nations and places you are familiar with than the ones you aren't familiar with.


Can some people please get this straight, quickly?

  • A) I am not a racist or white suprematist as these things are normally defined.
  • B) I do not intend to conform to a very woke way of being against racism or white suprematism.


BOTH A AND B ARE TRUE AT THE SAME TIME./HGL

* A sample:



I nearly forgot, was CMI baiting me? Are they considering me as someone who still has coming to Jesus as his future and every sin one may accuse me of a credible part of my past and present as long as I don't comply with that, with admitting I hadn't known Jesus?

Did Maarten Labuschagne Have a Right to Challenge God Like That?

No comments:

Post a Comment