Thursday 28 December 2023

Why I am not using the tip of Babylon Bee


New blog on the kid: Why I am not using the tip of Babylon Bee · Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere: Two Videos on Fiducia Supplicans. Neither is, Thank God, Pro-Sodomy · AiG commented on Fiducia Supplicans



10 Best Places To Meet A Good Christian Girl
CHRISTIAN LIVING Dec 7, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
https://babylonbee.com/news/10-best-places-to-meet-a-good-christian-girl


Chick-fil-A drive-thru: A woman who values the Lord's chicken will value you.


I don't dispose of a ship to cross the Atlantic.

Church: Just make sure you go to the early service if you want an actual good, Christian girl.


The Church I went was targetting me for being a Young Earth Creationist. Protestant Churches that might not do that are not an option, I am a Catholic.

Ark Encounter: If she refers to the Ark as a ship and not a "boat," marry her on the spot.


The Ark was neither, it was a very big box. It had no keel. It was not meant to navigate.

But as for Chick-fil-A, I don't dispose of a boat to cross the Atlantic.

Yarn aisle at Hobby Lobby: This is where the real Proverbs 31 women are found.


I don't dispose of a ship to cross the Atlantic.

Gym: If she's wearing modest, baggy clothes and not recording herself, she's a keeper.


Yeah, a Mr. Stuckey seems to have found that advise useful.

At 55, in not too good shape, I'd probably be a laughing stock way before finding a girl.

50 years ago: Consider being born several generations ago to find the most wonderful, modest woman of your dreams.


I don't dispose of a Tardis to cross the decades back.

Peacefully praying outside a Planned Parenthood: Hurry and get her before the DOJ arrests her!


I actually was half and half dating a girl via FB. She actually had picketed before PP.

Her priest may have been the man advising her against the trade I was (and am) hoping to make a living from. The affair was off.

Buc-ees Brisket Bar: The Lord has clearly blessed this woman with the gift of wise discernment.


Don't even know what it is, but, sounds like I am going to have to repeat myself.

I don't dispose of a ship to cross the Atlantic.

The FBI Watchlist: If the FBI is worried about her, she's probably doing something right.


I might be there myself, if they watch anything abroad. But I don't dispose of contacts to check that or the girls who would be sharing my position.

The Babylon Bee comment section: click here to subscribe!


If I am anything like lucky that way, I still don't dispose of a ship to cross the Atlantic.

So, that's why I feel I need to tell Babylon Bee "thanks for nothing!" Sorry for being a wet blanket.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
Holy Innocents
28.XII.2023

No comments:

Post a Comment