Wednesday 6 March 2024

So, You Think No One is Blocking Me?


Look at this chat:



Do you see the youtube user "Hans-Georg Lundahl" right before and after "pop"?

Me neither.

In fact, I had commented on the pretense that "Pope Francis" believes in the authority of the word of God in somewhat snarky tones. Before the comment of "pop" I had first stated:

"Pope Francis" believes the Bible is psychologically useful.


After it, I had cited, from memory:

"God is not a Demiurge with an Omnipotent Magic Wand"


The top five search results, minus those on pdfs, which I couldn't open, said lots about how to read God's word to find quiet and inspiration, even for lifechanges. Both radical and beneficient ones. But nothing on reading it for factual information. I quit searching and went to another video, then found a few more, and went back. My comments were gone, someone had manually removed them.

Since I can remove them myself, I just tested, some admin in the cyber can also remove them, by taking over my session. But another guy who can also remove them is Michael Lofton.

Either way, someone is NOT happy with me attacking the Biblical orthodoxy of Antipope Bergoglio.

“When we read in Genesis the account of creation, we run the risk of imagining that God was a magician with a magic wand able to do everything. But that is not so.”

These words might sound as if they came from some controversial preacher. But they did not. They were spoken by Pope Francis to an audience from the Pontifical Academy of Science Oct. 27, according to Newsweek. In that speech, he officially affirmed that the Catholic Church believes in both evolution and the Big Bang theory, although with the addition of God into the equation.

“The Big Bang that today is considered to be the origin of the world does not contradict the creative intervention of God,” Francis said to his audience. “On the contrary, it requires it.”


The Big Bang does not contradict God's greatness, fine. But it does contradict how God in His word told us He created the universe. And I am still fed up with it to my nose of Modernist Lutherans (whom I left in 1986) missing that obvious point in order to deflect to "but look, this alternative to the Biblical narrative doesn't contradict God's qualities!"

Back then, and a few years later, in 1988, one could be Catholic without subscribing to Big Bang and Evolution. Apparently, that's no longer the case, if "Pope Francis" is Pope. Hence, I prefer to refer to him as Antipope Bergoglio.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
Sts Perpetua and Felicitas
6.III.2024

* Liberty Champion : POPE AFFIRMS EVOLUTION
November 11, 2014 Ash Brownd
https://www.liberty.edu/champion/2014/11/pope-affirms-evolution/


Found on FB, 9.III.2024:

March 7, 2024
We removed your comment.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
Mar 9, 2019
Sth to read? https://creavsevolu.blogspot.com/2019/03/does-extraordinary-claim-require.html


Could not use screen shot. In other words, FB is still systematically blocking my Young Earth Creationist blog, despite there being no claim of illegal content, and even no claim from the side of FB, they have automated responses like "this is spam" and:

  • Repeating the same comment
  • Getting fake likes, follows, shares or video views
  • Coordinating likes and shares to make something look more popular


1) starting comments with "something to read?" and then adding different links, on each occasion things I've recently written is definitely not repeating the same comment, 2) I share my texts with people who are my friends and whom I expect to give genuine likes or other genuine, even disliking, feedback, 3) I have no way of coordinating what they do in a matter of liking or not. The statistics of page views I see do not come from FB likes of such comments, they come from people actually clicking the links and spending at least a few seconds on the page, often enough more.

No comments:

Post a Comment