New blog on the kid
Be my - local or otherwise - editor, if you like! : Soyez mon éditeur local ou plus large, si vous voulez!
Et pour tous ceux qui voient ceci sur les ordis - que Sainte Claire prie pour vous!
Pages
- Home
- Voyez la ligne pointillée / See the dotted line?
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Distinguons
- Code ASCII et James Bond
- Presentation
Thursday, 20 August 2026
There is an Expression: "throwing money out of the window"
Do people actually do that at times?
This morning, I asked a neighbour who was sipping from a mug in her window if she could spare some coffee. She was drinking tea and didn't wait to hear if that was interesting. She decided to throw me one euro from the window, I said one fifty is what it costs, namely in most bakeries and bars around, and she ended up throwing me 1€30. I actually didn't use them there, but here at the Nanterre University Library, I used them in a coffee machine, 0.60 for a long coffee (American coffee, as opposed to espresso), 0.55 for a chocolate and I had some bread from yesterday in my bag, which I didn't know.
But why does the expression seem like a synonym of wastefulness?
Streets have gutters. Coins roll. Bills fly away in the wind if no one holds them.
Here is how to avoid that. A coin inside a plastic bag or an envelope can't roll. The plastic bag or envelope stops it from moving. If you ever need to throw down a bill to someone, do the same, and weight it with a coin so it doesn't blow away.
Now this is very far from saying I'd accept any kind of guardianship over my finances when it comes to receiving my heritage from mother.
The people who have pretended (yes there are some "sow Prussians" like that in Sweden) that, just because I'm still in the street have no idea what good I have been doing, to myself or others, no idea of what evils I have been avoiding, and also no idea what evils have been done to me to make my life more expensive than it need be. If lice mean you loose tissue every day, which they can mean after a long infestation and (imposed) delays in getting rid of them (people have disarranged showers and clothe washes and arranged recontamination), that means you need more food. This has led to gout over time.
Again, if you tried to print and sell my texts, you would definitely not be proverbially "throwing money out of the window" you would be first earning money for yourselves.
To some people it seems OK to deny someone a recompense for his work, just because someone could say of him "giving him money is throwing money out of the window" ... my sole and primordial task in being in the street hasn't been and will not be getting off the street as soon as possible at all with whatever arrangements in the "continuity of care" ideology. My priority has been and will remain staying sober (not meaning totally abstinent, there were uses for alcohol before the gout), and staying productive.
I have never been the hopeless man who had nothing to do and no prospects. I loose hope not over lack of prospects, but over prospect after prospect getting deliberately ruined and pushed aside by people whose false shame about my being in the street should be turned against themselves who have by this evil been keeping me in the street. I do want to get off the street as the "conspiracy peddling" (from their pov) writer I am, and not as someone "sobered up" from that as other ones have sobered up from actual drunkenness. People who want to dictate not just to themselves and each other, but to younger and freer people in their families and to other groups as far as they can influence them that my problem was some kind of drunkenness and my solution is now "documented" to not be my liberty, these people are my problem, these people are my enemies.
Hans Georg Lundahl
Nanterre UL
St. Bernard of Clairvaux
20.VIII.2026
In territorio Lingoniensi deposito sancti Bernardi primi Claraevallensis Abbatis, vita, doctrina et miraculis gloriosi, quem Pius Octavus Pontifex Maximus universalis Ecclesiae Doctorem declaravit, et confirmavit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment