Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere: No, I'm Not Dispensationalist and Not The Run of the Mill Christian Zionist · New blog on the kid: A Strong Delusion ...
Some ignoramus and hyper nervous Puritan on FB ... well, he has a substack so Stephen Powell is a public person, not just an anonymous FB user ... when commenting on
And in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish; because they receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity
[2 Thessalonians 2:10-11]
Which he quoted in King James and omitting the first part of verse 10 ... he thinks of
This is the Scripture I think of when I hear all the people praising Candace Owens for spreading damaging lies and misinformation.
For my part, I think of Heliocentrism, Big Bang, Abiogenesis, LUCA to Lucas evolution, but also ideologies like:
- Communism
- Capitalism (not to be confused with laws on property and free market as opposed to Communist expropriation)
- Whig bias of history
- Zionism.
I hope to God Charlie Kirk really reevaluated his previously clearly Zionist and "full support for Israel" views, and it actually seems he did. That part of what Candace says is probably not erroneous.
I have not got into what his widow has done since. BUT pumping up support for Israel's every policy including anti-Palestinian ones seems one way to fulfil the above prophecy far better than Candace's fanbase could so far do. Or directly anti-Christian ones. And note, anti-life ones. Abortion is legal in IL.
If Stephen Powell believes we are in the end times, which I agree with, how about checking the end times description of earthly Jerusalem, in Apocalypse 11?/HGL
No comments:
Post a Comment