A lady who often hands me a coin asked me:
Were you able to sleep tonight with all the voices?
I thought she referred to a man who had been shouting left and right at people and when he finally passed me, I had been hearing him for like 3 minutes, that far he had been heard.
I described him to her.
But, I wondered about that fat Jew in the car, who I think is doing night service at a mental hospital. He got into the car around when that loud man started to be heard, had sight on where I was lying, and could have been watching my reactions. He drove the car away before the man passed.
If he registered my reactions as if I were "hearing voices" I can't swear he was totally honest about that. Looks a bit set up.
And it has for some time seemed to me that either psychiatrists or people with heavy psychiatric interest and general medical connection have been using people I might talk to to keep an eye on me. It started in 2023, a few months before my mother died.
Given the funny looks I have been given yesterday and today and some more, I wonder if someone has gone out through for instance old ladies or people who are actually under official and "consented" medical-psychiatric observation or addictologist one to spread the word they want to spread about me. If an old lady or a known drunkard has told someone something, it's not the shrink that can get sued for calumny. And the person actually blabbing is someone in too pitiful a position for me to sue.
Was the lady referring to hearing that man shout? Or had someone told her I was hearing voices?
I don't know. It is possible the Jew was actually there registering that I was not the one up shouting, which would be an admirable thing, since a Black woman had actually thought that other week that I had been shouting the evening before that day.
Meanwhile, the man when he passed me was shouting things as if trying to rouse the neighbourhood, he was saying things like:
"là-bas à l'école, vous faites rien"
(no one's doing sth about me sleeping in the outer porch of the former school)
"gnole, là bas"
(booze over there)
"laissez pas vos enfants jouer dans la rue"
(don't let your children play in the street)
"bande de trouducs !"
(bunch ofa-holeseejits)
So, if he wasn't set up to help the Jew register auditory hallucinations by watching me from a car where he couldn't be heard, he could himself have been trying to present me as an unbalanced man people should save their children from even going close to.
I'm close to the French right as they were in 1990, with some reservations, but it can't be helped, some persons within that movement could be very heavily against me too and trying to discredit me.
The moment for either kind of setup is pretty strategically chosen.
A) I was yesterday and the days up to yesterday doubling down on being Geocentric, and some want to pretend that is some kind of weird mental seizure I go through from time to time, rather than my stable conviction since 2001.*
B) I was known as probably going to double down on being a writer, which I am de facto since a few months before that day in 2001, and which I announced to a social worker on arriving in the neighbourhood as my professional plan.**
At the same time, within a week I had a million page views (6 to 12 Aug), and quite a lot of them from Muslim countries, and probably not least from people noticing simply the fact that I have the blog*** and I'm not sure whether the major reaction is being upset or being excited from their part, but even if they aren't upset, when they get excited, often Jews and Christians over here start putting doubts on my loyalties (the man wished his hearers "bonne fête" and turned his back on me, as if not counting me a Catholic). They may, by the way, have been divided, perhaps more sympathisers in Pakistan, perhaps more haters in Uzbekistan.
I'm kind of sorry having to write an article like this on Assumption Feast, but what was the exact verdict in the Machabee time? This verse: And they determined in that day, saying: Whosoever shall come up against us to fight on the sabbath day, we will fight against him: and we will not all die, as our brethren that were slain in the secret places. [1 Machabees 2:41]. I think the Catholic Church has upheld this even in for instance the time of the Crusades. They didn't attack during a Lord's day or Holy Day, like today, but if they were attacked they fought back.
Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
Our Lady's Assumption
15.VIII.2026
Assumptio sanctissimae Dei Genitricis Virginis Mariae.
* Jimmy Akin is Misrepresenting the Question from yesterday and a bit earlier Geocentric, Yes, Neither Flat Earther, Nor Sceptic About Everything I Need to Trust Someone Else On, This Also Involves Implications on the Upcoming Feast, St. Thomas and Prima vs Tertia Via
** Today I published Index LIX, Pentecôte à l'Assomption 2026 and Index LIX, Pentecost to Assumption 2026 where the time division clearly doubles down on my Catholic loyalty, a Protestant or Jew wouldn't offer content indexes divided along specifically Catholic feasts, and as I didn't call it "Dormition" I clearly stated I'm not on the East side of 1054 either. And where the fact of offering them at all shows, I don't intend each blog post to be read just that day about my then and there mood, I'm offering reading that has no temporal connection to when I wrote it (apart from being inaccessible before I did so), plus lowest on the English index, I offer a total of the production to the three months that have been completed since Pentecost, Production May 2026 · Production June 2026 · Production July 2026, and the lowest on the French index, I offer statistics over who has been viewing me: Statistiques de semaines finissant en : 16 mai 2026 · 23 mai 2026 · 30.V.2026 · 8.VI.2026 | · | Derniers trois mois aux 15—18.VI.2026 : Les Pays · 1—18 vues · 19—24 vues · 25—29 vues · 30—34 vues · 35—42 vues · 43—57 vues · 58—4310 vues · en général · Stats en lite · Semaine au 22 juillet 2026 · Semaine au 29 juillet 2026
*** Namely the most viewed one, this one: Creation vs. Evolution ... on the top of which I am now since the day before yesterday offering proof that Young Earth Creationist views are not just held by me (and so don't make me a kook), but by people with credentials in natural sciences (Dr. Robert Carter is a PhD in Marine Biology) ... who seem unwilling to deal one without actual final credentials but lots of studies in languague and history related subjects (excluding history proper but not history courses in Latin, Greek, and for that matter cultural histories of German speaking countries, Lithuania, Baltic countries) and some pov opposed to their own. Meanwhile, I was Young Earth Creationist before and while converting to Catholicism in 1988, took time off from it in the early 90's and then got back to it in the late 90's. So much for Young Earth Creationism being a thing I express in some kind of mental seizure. The reason I'm not writing on that blog every day is, I don't have a new thing to say every day. Not that I don't believe it the rest of the time. Including explicitly, when challenged.
No comments:
Post a Comment