Tuesday 22 January 2019

Who Recommended This to Me?


I was bent on asking "who the Hell" but recalled it need not be Satan or even a demon in person, it could be just someone inspired by them ...



Relevant reasons not to recommend this to me:

  • I am not a fan of Jordan Peterson
  • I do not believe in psychiatry
  • I do not believe in exposing children to psychiatry
  • I believe "psychopath" is more a moral judgment than a capacities diagnosis and therefore should be left alone by shrinks and moral judgements should be made due to actions and as moral judgements, not as diagnostic pseudomedical ones.


Hans Georg Lundahl
Nanterre UL
St Vincent, Deacon and Martyr
22.I.2019

PS, I included a shot of when this recommendation was visible, and of my face on the top right corner of the youtube window, so it is clear it was on my session, and recommended to actually me./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment