Sunday 13 October 2019

Fatima in Portugal was 102 years ago


Last apparition was 13.X.1917. Due to 13 days difference between Gregorian and Julian, the following 14.X.1917 in Portugal was 1.X.1917 in Russia. The Czar Nicolas II, for the last time on earth, went to liturgy for Protection of the Theotokos.

Fast forward to 2017. There was a sign in heaven reminding of Apocalypse 12 - kind of stars mimicking the action of Apocalypse 12. As stars are moved by angels, I see no problem with supposing this is intentional. As they have God for choreographer, I also see no problem in this resulting from their regular movements, which hadn't changed over centuries and millennia. So, it may have signalled that "Satan's century" was over.

What is Satan's century? Satan had come - in a vision by Pope Leo XIII - before Christ and bragged "I can destroy your Church". "Then do it." "I will need a century." "You shall have it." "I will need more power over those who give themselves over to me." "You shall have that too." Leo XIII came back to his physical surroundings trembling after the vision.

I think that century is over. Some things which Satan could do about human souls three years ago, he can no longer. Next time he tries to damn mankind, he'll need a lieutenant, and his demon will be other than himself, arguably Abaddon or Apollyon.

How much time do we have between Satan's century and the final persecution of 3 and a half years? I don't know. I do not think the final persecution has begun yet (if so, it has some talent in either camouflage or Stockholmising Christians), though I think my own situation has given foretastes on how it may look.

But I think we need to use the time we have well.

Expose lies, don't hide them.

Refute false arguments, don't hush up those making them.

For those on the right side, I think there are giants they simply can't hide, so they will not be tempted. For those on the wrong side, hiding and hushing up will be the alternatives, since truth and logic are not on their side.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Les Lilas
18th Lord's Day after Pentecost
13.X.2019

No comments:

Post a Comment