Sunday 28 February 2021

What Happened Yesterday?


What Happened Yesterday? · Let's Say the Issue about KGB was Stolen · Nope, It Wasn't

I was absent from where I kept my things. When I came back, someone had ruffled and shuffled them about, I have not made sure yet whether anything is lacking.

Friday, when I came back, men were in the school building outside the doors of which I have "lodged" under a protruding roof these holidays (tomorrow they will be back).

They had their conference inside the school, whatever it was.

The guardian who opened and closed the school for them reminded me all had to be gone by Monday (tomorrow) morning.

Perhaps they thought I could not carry away all that luggage?

Perhaps they thought of the coat I had hung on the door, because someone had left it without asking me whether I wanted it? They had put it onto my luggage.

Anyway, yesterday, I was absent too, and when I came back, I found some ugly things had happened. The bag in which a young lady or damsel brought food had been thrown out on the road. It could have been a strong gust of wind, it could have been just a mischance that one item was in the middle of a half swept and dried dog turd. Or it could have been the guy who went through the luggage, or one bag at least, since what happened to that one could not in any way shape or form have been a gust of wind.

A man I know from the street, often generous to me, claimed the man who had ruffled it had been a Rrom, and that he had himself chased him. I hope for his sake this is true. Much as I dislike this perspective on Rroms, having two aunts of my mother marry Tatters (basically Travellers), I have at least once earlier seen a very probably Rrom do that and I have seen one other East European do that, and the Rroms we have here are from East Europe.

Back to Friday evening ... after the school closed, I was somewhat disturbed in my reading, as one of the obviously "important men" went out with one coloured gentleman of what after a while seemed to be somwhat less importance. The White man told the Coloured man, just before they finally left, that "you have many strings, don't shut yourself up in politics".

Was that meant for me? I don't know, but if not, they could have stood somewhere else while talking, since I was reading Rivarol (see previous article on one thing I learned from it).

Some words before that, the less important and coloured man had spoken about the "orgueil" (sinful pride) of someone, and that may also have been meant for me. That someone refused a solution I couldn't hear, and the more important and white man replied "won't happen, he wants 'un poste'" - a position. I think "poste" in French also implies a statute of employment, probably also possibly a public office. If so, either that man they talked about was not me, or they were misinformed about me. I do want the position of free lance writer - a position which I think in French would be "une position" but not "un poste", since it involves no employment nor any public office.

I got the impression of watching a candidate to some kind of freemasonry talking with his "Venerable". Perhaps to incite me to woo for the position of Freemason candidate, show me how much I could gain in help of self development. I doggedly tried to ignore them and just read my Rivarol. They didn't seem to mind, but next day, that is yesterday, I had my luggage searched.

Or someone could viciously and dishonestly pretend that just because I mentioned "Narnia ou Élidor" in an article I was writing while absent, I needed to have taken some kind of drug. This is not the case, I do not need any drugs to enjoy fantasy novels, though I do need more sleep than I have had recently to enjoy any book as long as Lord of the Rings (note, I have been re-reading The Book of Three a few years ago, it is shorter). I also don't need drugs to believe God is literally almighty as Bishop Tempier believed God to be. This belief does not believe on my hallucinating in any way. So, I obviously had no drug in my luggage, but this doesn't prevent certain someones to search for those.

On the bus to here, I sat close to one lady who was practising a kind of hypnosis (BRM?) which had promising results for for instance dealing with buried trauma. Contrary to what some think, I don't have a buried trauma after getting sexually abused by a Catholic or for that matter a Lutheran clergyman. I have a trauma of seeing my freedom and dignity eroded, and it is being renewed now, by such actions, it is not a question of my being able to enjoy people who search my luggage or disturb my reading to make a publicity for an underhand offer I have already many times over* rejected, if I had only not been molested decades ago. It is a question of my suffering discomforts now, which are traumatising when sufficiently repeated, in their own right.

And if the point were, I should have taken the offer to take a night shelter, that's uncomfortable too. Plus, if I extend that to day shelter, by now, that I am basically excluded from libraries**, I would miss the chance of financing cybers with begging. It would mean less productivity. Which opens up the question whether certain people living more collectively than I (as Rroms do) wonder what's wrong with me, since I don't enjoy that degree of collectivity, or whether certain people considering writing is not a trade for a Rrom (and extending an offer for me becoming such) they were seeing whether they could find (non extant object) "my computer", and it seems so far a pen could be missing.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
II Sunday of Lent
28.II.2021

PS, while I do not think the Coloured man is inferior racially, see previous article once again, I do think Coloured men in France are in a risk zone to compensate social inferiority with being drawn into things like Masonry./HGL

PPS, I learned in Rivarol or PRÉSENT a few weeks or months ago, that the French FB team is headed by a Muslim. I got a fake spam charge now (my FB account is French):

Comment nous prenons des décisions
Nous appliquons les mêmes Standards de communauté dans le monde entier et pour tout le monde sur Facebook.
Nous avons recours à la technologie ou à une équipe d’examen pour supprimer le plus vite possible tout ce qui va à l’encontre de nos standards.
Chaque région du monde a ses propres équipes d’examen formées aux standards.

I had tried to publish this as a comment on someone refuting the telephone game charge sometimes associated with truism "copies of copies":

somewhere else : Laci Green liked strawmen?
https://notontimsblogroundhere.blogspot.com/2011/03/laci-green-likes-strawmen.html


Since the spam notification was immediate, they were arguably misusing technology to prevent my blogs being shared on FB./HGL

PPPS - pen found, but Historia on KGB missing .../HGL

* Like here (click link) or like here and here (click either link). ** Rigorous verification of masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment