Wednesday 7 July 2021

Who Went Through My Luggage?


I don't necessarily mean who did so physically, someone might prefer to go through people who could be written off as lowlife. I mean what could be behind.

  • low life actually hoping to steal my drugs (non-extant item) - but probably in that case someone tipped them off, like someone with a low opinion of my writing who thought I was "worse than usual"
  • "friendly poke" that I ought to throw away some stuff - well, most of what I would need to get rid of, I'd rather give away, for reading, for instance : yes that is most of the weight I carry, I am a writer after all, and on top of that, such "friendly pokes" actually deflect from my peaceful living, and therefore post-pone any real sorting and giving away or throwing what needs to get thrown - but that too could involve someone thinking I might need a "nudge" on other levels, for other reasons
  • police making sure I have no weapons, drugs, radio receivers to dictate what I write from some eery ghost writer, or some private investigation about that ... immigrant, nationalist, Jewish, Muslim, Protestant, Masonic ... French secret services, shrinks ... but the hightened level of alarm in relation to me might also have some such reason
  • which brings us to ideological motives:

    • I wrote that in Catholic Jewish relations over centuries, Catholic clergy has not been outstanding as instigator of pogroms, and that some child martyrs actually were killed by Jews from the time of St. William of Norwich to that of the Beyliss case;
    • I wrote that Young Earth Creationism makes sense - and that Catholicism doesn't make sense without it;
    • I wrote that I was concerned that people who condescendingly stamp me as a true believer (which is correct) are trying thereby to take away my rigts of expression and free choice of occupation;
    • I simply showed that I do not intend my blog posts to be forgotten as soon as written or next few days, by writing two index posts, for English and for French, from Candlemass to yesterday;
    • I wrote asking about whether a certain man, a right wing French author, as far as I could gather formerly in the gay scene of Aix up to an act of repentance had been telling stories he could have got from named gay scene, and if that had helped to demonise me with the French right wing. The editor has so far sent me no written answer, but it could be because he is still asking around.


I don't know who did it, I don't know who's behind it, but I do know how it could stop. Someone could get involved in editing my stuff on paper, the commercial form known as books, and then send me voluntary royalties. Or the police over here could get honest and earnest, but that is perhaps even less likely.

Oh, I forgot, some people could be after me, simply because I refuse mask and vaccination. Some over here are very unwilling to even respect opposition to these evils.

So, if you would like to make the difference, in France or elsewhere, here is the repertoir that could do with some printing:

New blog on the kid : An Internet Production / Une production sur internet
https://nov9blogg9.blogspot.com/2017/12/an-internet-production-une-production.html


And here are the conditions applying to most of it:

hglwrites : A little note on further use conditions
https://hglwrites.wordpress.com/a-little-note-on-further-use-conditions/


And here are the suggestions for when someone else's copyright is also concerned, as when I copy a dialogue in which I am only one of the participants:

Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere : Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
http://assortedretorts.blogspot.com/p/copyright-issues-on-blogposts-with.html


You see, if you could contribute to a regular income, that could persuade some small landlords over here ...

What? I should take a small, modest, job, and forget about writing? Well, if that's your take, I wonder what of above categories of enemies you might be among ... plus with nearly 40 000 € in student loans to pay before I am 55 (after it will be written off, or all except last loan, but not having paid it would still be considered a failure), with no driving licence, with no manual actual expertise, I'd be an idiot to do that just to satisfy your general moralism!

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
Sts. Cyril and Method
7.VII.2021

No comments:

Post a Comment