Wednesday 31 January 2024

Production January 2024


Production January 2024
Back to Previous On to Next
 
Production December 2023 Production February 2024


1.I.2024
Le Noël de Jésus (FR) · Katie Halper and Former Zionists · To Make it Clear, Hamas is Not OK Either · Do I Believe the Papacy At All? Yes. · Atheist Provides Some Comic Interlude, When I Argue Against Josh McDowell That Age of the Earth is by Now an Essential, or At Least Close to Them
2.I.2024
Yes, it's Still Christmas! · Gen Z Catholic vs Me, Argument on Valid or not Papacies, Part I, What Would St. Robert Really Say? · Gen Z Catholic's Video, a Dialogue · Reviewing the Middle Ages, Opinions by Premodernist and by Me · Can the Proposed Defense For "united himself to each man" stand? No · Blue Eyes, After Babel · Frère Paul-Adrien dit moit' moit' la vérité sur Palestine (le faux, c'est d'inculper le littéralisme biblique !) (FR) · Complices de Père Maskell : police, gynéco, psy ET diocèse de Baltimore (FR) · Abusive Censorship Again · Joy to the World · Haydock ne se prononce pas Haddock ! (FR) · Ilitch Oulianov s'épèle en suédois Iljitj Uljanov. (FR) · Wissarion und meine Belästiger (DE)
3.I.2024
Taylor, Selena, I Wish You the Best, for the Remainder of Christmas, for the New Year · More Tolkien · God Bless the Queen · Apologetics, Comments on Erik Manning / Testify, Two Videos · South Africa v. Israel : Genocide · Contra Hume · Para defender el euskera batua (ESP)
4.I.2024
Can One Be Damned for What Nation One Is? · Second Thoughts on my Second Thoughts on my Initial Rejection · Reflections on Shavian · LII - Hypnosis is not witchcraft (including concerts) (13+)
5.I.2024
Looks Bad for the Zionists · Why I Prefer Medieval and Early Modern over Modern Modern (Including in Clothing)
6.I.2024
Bonum Festum Epiphaniae Domini (LAT) · What was "Pope Francis" Discussing with Ghislaine Maxwell? · Dimond Brothers are Unduly Puritan
7.I.2024
En quoi je trouve les droitistes, dans leur demarches vis-à-vis moi, ceux en France actuelle, comparables à la maçonnerie qu'ils condamnent ... (FR) · But Aren't Palestinians From Arabian Peninsula? · Boissons à éviter selon une lecture rapide de Christophe Chamonix, dans le cas de diabète 2 (FR) · Problems with the French Far Right, as a Christian Reactionary · Why Rely on Wiki? (As it Is : the Free Encyclopedia) · Even More Tolkien Related · My New Tables And Their Theoretical Background, Discussed with Matthew Hunt and Ken Wolgemuth
8.I.2024
Quelque F O U R B E est en train de ... (FR) · Sorry, Three Wars · If Anyone Tries to Stamp Me as Neopagan ... · Do You Get Apocalypse 13 Vibes? · Bishop Barron Against Rad Trads · For a Pope to be a Pope, he must be the one that Secular Rulers know they should be dealing with, right?
9.I.2024
Tashtepeler en Anatolie, c'est en Mésopotamie (FR) · Valeur des sources orales (FR)
10.I.2024
11.I.2024
Paul-Adrien : Catholique ou Moderniste, sur les mariages des jeunes ? (FR) · Le reste de la vidéo (FR) · Hear Feinstein
12.I.2024
A Man from Adelaide Pretended we are Heretics · How do you define "Fundamentalist"? · Could Anabaptists Be Right That Reformation was a Meiji Régime for the True Christians? · El fallecido en 2009 Tom Zimmer creía en Garabandal (ESP) · Still Christmas, Two More Days One More Day
13.I.2024
Human Chromosome 2 · Gen Z Catholic vs Me, Argument on Valid or not Papacies, Part II, Misreading Documents, Are We? · Exchange on Pope Michael I · Gen Z Catholic vs Me, Argument on Valid or not Council · Gen Z Catholic vs Me, Argument on Valid or not Orders · Do I Reject Natural Selection? · La secte des Druzes n'existait pas au temps de Jésus, mais leurs ancêtres, par contre oui (FR) · One Year · Historia och kol-14 (SW) · Ceci ce chante vers la fin de Noël en Suède (FR)
14.I.2024
Dialogue under My Apologies' Video : was already 382 infallible? · "My Apologies" Claims to Defend Infallible Scripture As Somehow Accessible Without Infallible Church · "Rationality Rules" Tried to Debunk Kennedy Hall · Young Earth? Old Earth? Which if Either is Unworthy of God? · One Year's Views, Production Prior to Late 2013 · Sharing
15.I.2024
Why I Care About Palestine ... · Like in Sweden · Sverige och Communismen · Really From FB? Or Someone Trying to Hack Me? · Good For Them! · Funnel Beaker, Corded Ware, Bell Beaker, Dates · Durupınar Site is Geographically Possible, but the Drogue Stones are a Bad Argument · Atheists Tend to Take Over a Protestant Attitude to Catholic Legend
16.I.2024
I Had Hoped to Show a Dialogue I Had on Morals the Other Day · Je partage juste ça (FR) · One Year's Views, Between December 2013 and 2020 Before the First Lockdown · One Year's Views, Written After First Lockdown · 5 mars 1998 (FR) · Olof Palme, 1983. Biden, 2024? · Secunda Respuesta (ESP)
17.I.2024
Ah, He's Back! · Why Contraception is a Really Bad Idea · Again, God Bless Queen Margerethe!
18.I.2024
13:37, Georges Pompidou, Beaubourg (FR) · Bullied Teens
19.I.2024
Someone Thought He was More Merciful than God (not than the one he believes in, but than the One Who revealed Himself) · Other Answer to Same (YEC) · Sharing
20.I.2024
If Liberated Female Hostages are Pregnant : Don't Abort
21.I.2024
Tables I-II and II-III and III-IV, Towards a Revision? · Why Not Just "Submit to the Magisterium" on CCC § 283?
22.I.2024
à la base, les statistiques pour un mois (FR) · SPUC (Sharing) · The Revision of I-II, II-III, III-IV May be Unnecessary, BUT Illustrates What I Did When Doing the First Version of New Tables
23.I.2024
Answering Father Mousa · These News From SSHL Are Extreme Cases · Sharing on Russian Federation and Bashkortostan · This is What Equity Means · L'avortement est meurtre. (FR)
24.I.2024
Heschmeyer Honoured Chair of St. Peter · Michael Lofton Pretends that Anyone Finding a Contradiction in "Pope Francis" Would, on Same Standards of Logic, Find Them In the Bible Too · Ancient Rome · Language Related (Non-Tolkien)
25.I.2024
Bonum Festum Conversionis Sancti Pauli (LAT) · Sharing, in Keeping with Today's Feast · First Ten Minutes of a Video About Deconstruction · Sharing! · What's a Heresy? · Je partage (FR) · Do You Believe Homo Sapiens Underwent a Neurological Mutation to Us? · Sobre Sifrido (ESP)
26.I.2024
No Deception, Your Apologies, Just a Thing You Hadn't Learned to Read : an Implication · Continuing the Same Video · Rothbart and Mises Have Some Things to Say on School, But Less So on Economics
27.I.2024
Un rationnaliste prétendu prétendait rationnel de ne pas admettre Dieu (FR) · Babel and Carbon Dates: Babel in Carbon Dates · Evolutionist Talking Point : "Creationists Don't Know What They are Talking About" · Carbon Date of Ötzi : Conventional plus a few of my tables · What's the Craic? The Crack of Doom!
28.I.2024
Kimberley Josephson Tried to Defend Mergers and Acquisitions · Cheddar Man : Conventional plus a few of my tables
29.I.2024
Width of the Atlantic · "Scripture Cannot Be Broken" DIS-Proves Protestant Sola Scriptura
30.I.2024
A Misconception About Civil Rights · Je ne me battrais pas aux côtés de Larcher si l'IVG était menacée (FR) · Carbon Dates Are Different · I Was Trying to Have a Rational Reply to Tovia Singer ... · ... He Seems to Prefer Apocalyptic Threats Via Paula Wallace · Hear Miss Simone Zimmerman · Wurde Brahe 1850 widerlegt? (DE)
31.I.2024
Production January 2024 · Sharing · CMI Weakness : "It's not in X, it's in Y" · Appel à m'imprimer (FR)

No comments:

Post a Comment