Sunday 14 July 2024

Best wishes for your recovery, Mr. Trump!


If you will excuse me, I'll first give the word to Miss Seibt, then myself adress my readers, about you!

DONALD TRUMP MORDATTENTAT
Naomi Seibt | 14. Juli 2024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk9mI6lIcr8


Though the title is in German, Miss Seibt is speaking English in this one.

I'm not the one who tried to stamp Mr. Trump as a dangerous fanatic for being pro-life, I'm glad he put Kavanaugh in place. I'm not the one who tried to stamp Mr. Trump as the Antichrist. I recently did gematria on his names in Hebrew letters, Greek letters, and ASCII values for Latin letters, as they are normally spelled (aka English letters, but English has this alphabet from Latin). I did not find anything like Apocalypse 13:18.

Hebrew / Yiddish was 782, Modern Greek 1799, Ancient Greek 811 or rather 807, ASCII values depending on if you use spaces and lower case are 1145 (1209) (1593).

What about "Mr. Trump"?

M 77 070 07
R 82*150 09
. 78 220 17
T 84 300 21
R 82*380 23
U 85*460 28
M 77*530 35
P 80*610 35


610 + 35 = 645. There are five letters that are lower case, for each add 32. Even if you just do it for the first letter, the "r" in "Mr" we get 645 + 32 = 677 (normal capitalisation, 805). Again, not that number. The blood is too shallow for warranting even a connection to Apocalypse 13:3, unless they blow up the story retroactively big time. He's not "ὡς ἐσφαγμένην" so far, definitely not from the assassination attempt.

There are things I hope Mr. Trump would reconsider, like what I wrote here:

EN LENGUA ROMANCE EN ANTIMODERNISM Y DE MIS CAMINACIONES: Urban Camper · New blog on the kid: Candace Lacks Candour, as in Fairness · Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere: Trump's Comeout as a Commie · Who's Abusing? · Other Video Where I Comment on SSPX Getting too Close to Islam Some Places · Allie Beth Stuckey Too · In Answer to Tim Alberta

Mr. Trump, I advise you to reconsider your plans for the homeless, and I'd love to see you more supportive of the Ukraine, but I'm very happy you named Kavanaugh and Amy Vivian Coney Barrett. I am as happy as a day for Dobbs.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
VIII LD after Pentecost
14.VII.2024

Can be viewed as part of this series:

Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere: Three Takes on Morality · Pro-Death: Misreporting the Kate Cox Case and Misjudging the Ohio Girl of Ten Case · Harris Spoke a Lie, Trump Spoke the Truth · New blog on the kid: Best wishes for your recovery, Mr. Trump! · Yearick or Crooks?

No comments:

Post a Comment