Tuesday 21 August 2018

Sabotage?


How to Use "Latest on Antimodernism" · Sabotage?

Last article was ready at 15:16.

On Latest on Antimodernism, about an hour later, at 16:05 you still see second to last on top of list:



Normally, the list should have been adjusted seconds later .../HGL

Ah, fixed. No sabotage ... I hope ... after all!/HGL



Update next day : Well, it could have seemed so ... but ... I added a widget for the blog Versiones Chestertonicae, and yesterday when I added it, ther was one article on its flux, so one article should appear. THEN I proceeded to add another article, yesterday, and it is still not on the widget today, this morning:



Note, the screen capture is from today, 22.08.2018, and only one article shows. On the blog Versiones, I show first that that article is from 31.07.2018, then that the next one is from 21.08.2018. I left the library 18:00 and am now back at 10:20

34:20 10:20 + 24
17:45 when I left
16:35 delay

The delay is therefore 16 hours 35 minutes at least .../HGL

On the other hand, the widget for Philologica blog functions:



But the delay for the Chesterton translations blog is still ongoing .../HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment