Thursday 6 December 2018

Has Anyone Stamped Me as Islamophobic?


Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere : Just Promoting This One · New blog on the kid : Against Morocco Agreement on Migration · Has Anyone Stamped Me as Islamophobic?

Some Muslims have these kinds of definitions of Islamophobia:

She explains why they believ the West is evil, because it is based entirely on Christianity which is against Islam.

She says they believe in Shari'a and the whole idea of Christmas is blasphemy and Islamophobia and Muslims must not accept it.


Quoted from this blog post:

Free Speech Point : WATCH: American burka woman says Christmas offends Muslims and it's "Islamophobia" to celebrate it
https://freespeechpoint.blogspot.com/2017/12/watch-american-burka-woman-says.html


Which post in turn refers to this video:

American burka woman says Christmas offends Muslims and it's "Islamophobia" to celebrate it
Mariusz Bilda | 31.III.2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAr6RGvECHg


Well, perhaps they are stamping me as Islamophobic because I am against what this woman is saying (according to those who have presumably heard her). Or perhaps, because I think by now that Muslims living beside either my last home in Sweden (it was in Rosengård) or my homelessness in several cities in both Berlin and France, have contributed to impoverishing me, by considering me as "islamophobic" and my blogs as "hate speech".

But considering I am talking more of Christianity than of Islam, arguably, it's the former.

Hans Georg Lundahl
ut supra (vel infra ut in bloggo)

No comments:

Post a Comment