Tuesday 19 February 2019

I signed against Netflix




I did not do so without checking.

There is a scene which is called "The Dark Baptism of Sabrina Spellman". I watched exactly long enough to see that a "Dark Lord" (either Satan or similar) is in fact doing the paraphernalia of preparing someone for baptism, except, in context it is clearly not going to be a Christian one.

I not only urge Netflix to either quit producing or set higher age limits, but also urge Kiernan Brennan Shipka to stop playing with Hell fire.

As I thought of Cassie Bernall, "she's too pretty for Hell". Not too theological, perhaps, but it's kind of my take.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Nanterre UL
St Gabinus
19.II.2019

PS, if you like to sign yourselves, here is a link:

America Needs Fatima : Tell NETFLIX to Cancel Its EVIL Teenage Witchcraft Series Chilling Adventures of SABRINA
https://www.americaneedsfatima.org/forms/E19606A.html?lang=en


PPS, if there are really chilling adventures you are interested in, watch this : Prophecies of the Virgin Mary from Fr. Gobbi on China and Russia from Fatima and more, 5_7_2013 - however, all might not be accurate, I would stay wary of Medjugurje, which he believes in./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment