Wednesday 25 September 2019

Detection of Bots Dysfunctions


I clicked a link on FB.

When I went to the link, I saw this the tab described as 403 error, access forbidden, clicking it, I saw:

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/dreamer-stomped-83-year-old-man-to-death-in-texas/?fbclid=IwAR2W_-utLXA9f2u4m_nAN241GP3IZICOan9kRYf98f_4xK1Onil-tL6KjUc

And under this, I saw:

We're sorry, you are not allowed to proceed
Our server stopped processing your request. Your request looks suspicious or similar to automated requests from spam posting software.

If you believe you should be able to perform this request, please let us know.


Well, it sufficed with just removing the part from "/?fbclid=" on to get:

Illegal Alien Crime Report : ‘DREAMER’ STOMPED 83-YEAR-OLD MAN TO DEATH IN TEXAS
September 3, 2018 by Dave Gibson
https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/dreamer-stomped-83-year-old-man-to-death-in-texas/


I did more things manually before the second thing, but in fact, I also did have to do it and had manually myself, not by any bot, clicked the link on FB too./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment