Wednesday 6 July 2022

Why I Don't Do Conspiracy Reporting


Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere : Tom Zimmer and Donald Trump · New blog on the kid : Why I Don't Do Conspiracy Reporting · Some May Feel the Wall is Not God's Will · Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere : Great minds think alike ...

The Illuminati as per John Todd and Fritz Springmeier seem to be having a hard time given that John Todd's testimony is on some points obviously fake.

Then again, the Bohemian Grove, the Lucis Trust and the Ford Foundation all certainly exist, but I do not have the means to do original investigation into them.

And I'd hate to stand up and attribute an evil to the Lucis Trust if it was actually due to the Ford Foundation, or vice versa.

This doesn't mean I don't think such conspiracies exist.

I used to give quite some attention to what the late Lyndon LaRouche had to say on such things, and obviously, I am not a believer in flawless uncorrupted continuity between Pius XI and "Pope Francis" so, here is a link to the Cardinal Gagnon investigation:

Masonic infiltration of the Vatican: the evidence
21st June 2022 | The John-Henry Westen Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rv10pEfaxA


Thank you, John-Henry Westen, for doing the journalism that I can't do!

Meanwhile, what I can do, more modestly, is expose fake motivations for oppressive legislations as probable fronts, and show the real interests.

How many bones are fractured is not really much up for debate, is it? But how many people "suffer from mental illness" certainly is, and the more people are considered as actually suffering, the more people get a share in the wages for mental health professionals. Guess why DSM V is thicker (947 pages) than DSM III was ("DSM-III (1980) is about 450 pp")? Similarily, how many people need how many calories per days is not too much of a leeway, but how much education you need, that's another question - guess why school compulsion has been whittling away more and more years of children's and teens' freedoms before and after compulsory school?

But the psychiatrists have their reasons! The teachers have their reasons! You can't just dismiss all that!

I guess I can, because I know life has been lived decently for centuries without taking such reasons into account. And if you call that conspiracy reporting, I would be happy to count as John-Henry's colleague on that account!/HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment