Thursday 9 November 2023

They Want A Riot, Don't Give It To Them ... sharing


They Want A Riot, Don't Give It To Them ... sharing · Given Suella Braverman's Ethnic Background ...

They Want A Riot - Don't Give It To Them
Sonia Poulton, 9 Nov. 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlwbspwAXY0


As I am a rough sleeper myself, this strikes a note:



While it is certainly my choice to prefer "rough sleeping" over night shelters, me having sufficient experience of barracks to last me a lifetime, it is definitely not my choice to remain homeless, as a writer, I have done plenty to earn a way back into private lodgings, and the guys who have spoken of "lifestyle" choice have glossed over this, as if all my writing were just a kind of tic or a symptom I invited shrinks to study, rather than a product I invite the public to read.

Now, for diverse reasons I don't want a tent myself, but I don't want those wanting tents to be deprived of them bc of Suella de Vil ... sorry, Braverman./HGL

1 comment: