Wednesday 28 September 2022

Letter From and To Mr. Kevin R. Henke


Subject
Re: Posts
Sender
From: Kevin R. Henke
Received
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 2:38 PM
Message
Hi Hans

Do what you can.

Frankly, I'm disappointed in our behaviors and debate. Our debate is turning into more insults than anything productive or positive. I don't think we're going to change each other's minds. I doubt that anyone would want to fully read or appreciate what we've done. I'm willing to remove our debate and everything else that I've said about you, directly or indirectly, from my website without explanation if you do the same for me. We'll never speak of each other directly or indirectly again on our websites. We can just leave what we've done on Erika's website, but not add to it. I can periodically monitor your website to make sure that you're keeping your end of the bargain and you can monitor mine. Just search on your name or phrases, such as "the individual that I met on Erika's website", on my website to verify that I'm keeping the deal. If someone asks me about what happened to our debate, I'll simply state that we ended and erased it by mutual agreement. I won't mention details and I'll copy you off on the email. You can do the exact same for me. I'll keep a copy of what we've done on my computer. If one of us violates the agreement, the other can warn the violator by email. If the deal is broken, everything can be reposted and the debate will restart. Does this sound like a deal? If not, we can keep going and hopefully things will improve. I was once in an email debate that lasted from about 2007-2017. So, this could last for a long time.

Best

Kevin

Subject
Re: Re: Posts
Recipient
To: Kevin R. Henke
Sent
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 5:01 PM
Message
I do very much not agree to that.

All I have posted remains.

I have a little suspicion that you saw my arguments, and if not considering them as weakening your position among your own, at least you had a shrewd idea that it could change other peoples' minds, and so you started to do some more insulting than you had otherwise wanted to, just in order to have a trade.

B U T - no deal. Oh, I am very far from guaranteeing these mails won't come up too.

Hans Georg Lundahl


Mr. Henke says he's fine with my decision, and I'll just add that more of our correspondence is and will be made available on Correspondence de / of / van Hans Georg Lundahl

No comments:

Post a Comment