Wednesday 26 October 2022

A Blocked Email?


Hans-Georg Lundahl
2:39 The guy is not my type since the day when he in February 2009 turned off all of the MSN Groups - including my group Antimodernism.

I could not salvage all of the stuff to my blogger account, he took an opportunity to get my stuff off the internet, much of it, when I was not just homeless - still am - but based in a small town with little internet access and therefore little ability to attend to transferring material.

I had a smaller group as well, I tried his offer to transfer to "multiply" on that, it looked ugly and was incomplete in the very little time I had. So, I had no time to salvage all of my work.

Amy Taylor
Hello there👋👋.how are you doing today? Hope you’re having a wonderful day. God bless you!!!❤️❤️

Hans-Georg Lundahl
@Amy Taylor Ate too much, slept a bit too little for the food, otherwise well, thank you.

Hope so for you too!

Amy Taylor
You’re welcome.☺️ thanks Ty. Where are you from?

Hans-Georg Lundahl
@Amy Taylor I'm perhaps made in Warszaw, born in Vienna, a Swede and currently based in Paris. France, not Texas.

Amy Taylor
Ohh okay. I’m originally from Virginia but I live in NC. How’s the weather there today?

Hans-Georg Lundahl
@Amy Taylor 17° C / 63° F, seems to be some wind and it's not shiny

Amy Taylor
Ohh okay? My it’s Morning. 61°. — ; Afternoon. 68°. — ; Evening. 55°. Chance of Rain1% ; Overnight. 50°. Chance of Rain5% ...
Are you doing anything for fun today?

Hans-Georg Lundahl
@Amy Taylor Debating on the internet.

Just had a joust with someone on Dutch quora who quoted Ingersoll.

Amy Taylor
Ohh ok. Do you mind we take our conversation off here? You can hit my email?

Hans-Georg Lundahl
@Amy Taylor here is mine:
hgl@dr.com




For some reason, the bar which allows me to sign the adress and my password doesn't pop up ... could someone have tried to put me off the internet by this? After Amy Taylor got my adress? Some people are following me around more or less like policemen. They seem to not really care about my rights, to use any opportunity to block me that's not too blatantly illegal or immoral before others, and blocking the email they consider as what I blog from (it isn't, I don't give that one out), could be their means to get me off the internet./HGL

PS - this was not the case in the library, from which I saw municipal policemen walking out when I was going in./HGL

PPS - the logging in is fixed now, even where above screen shot is from./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment