Saturday, 13 June 2026

I'm actually leaving some unfinished to Monday


Yes, the statistics for the weeks up to 16th and 23rd May still have unfinished counts and html, but I'm leaving it to Monday.

It's most of three hours that I've been catching up on things I could have finished before publication, if I had had more time on the internet./HGL

Update Monday.

In a cyber, so, I have been able to get some internet time prepaid. It is 9:58 on the watch function of the computer, and I'm going to start where I left off, with some entertainment added: Young Earth vs. Old Earth: Kent Hovind and Fuz Rana Debate the Age of the Earth ...

... at 11:17, more than an hour later, the weeks to 16th and 23rd May have their total addups./HGL

11:25, the four statistics are connected: Statistiques de semaines finissant en : 16 mai 2026 · 23 mai 2026 · 30.V.2026 · 8.VI.2026/HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment