Thursday 17 March 2022

Z in Paris


One week ago*, this info** came out in France:

Ukraine : la lettre Z, signe de ralliement à la politique de Vladimir Poutine
https://information.tv5monde.com/video/ukraine-la-lettre-z-signe-de-ralliement-la-politique-de-vladimir-poutine


I came across a street art, with different coloured nudes (not very exciting ones) dancing, where faces and breasts had been crossed out with ... Zs.

Some guys have a great care about what is "sane" versus what is ... shall one say "sickly" for "malsain"? Or "unwholesome"? They decide in their committees*** that such and such is "sickly" and then do some little act of destruction to suppress what they can. Obviously, the mere show of "probable nudity" (no clothing shown, parts usually clothed in same colour for each as the parts not clothed - could it simply be the degree of abstraction?) and different colours between then "probably symbolising race mixing" (if it doesn't symbolise different moods or two opposite sexes?) would to some symbolise the "sickly injunction" to get on and do race mixing ...

Bernard Lugan wrote a book where he considers the former colonies as colonising France. Let's even for argument's sake suppose he's right ... how did the French back then like when some indigenous punished black women who married or got towsed by white men from the mother country? Did the black actually become menaced by extinction then? True, there is a distinction in numbers : White French in the colonies were fewer (if Bernard Lugan is right, which he probably is) over all the colonial empire (perhaps excluding French Algeria which was a département, not a colony?) than Black and Arab ex-colonials are now in France. But even so ... it looks even worse if we consider how gruesome the treatment of French women who liked German occupants actually was - even if the ex-colonials were an occupant, shaming indigenous people for liking some of them is supplanting morals with prejudice.

I would agree some things should be suppressed, and that these are unwholesome, but I would not agree that being just "unwholesome" or "sickly" is a sufficient warrant for such suppression. Gay marriage, abortion, contraception are on my list, but there are guys who are so into this, they don't see what is what - some who might even pretend I'm transvestite, when I'm in fact taking up older male clothing, a bit like a reenactor.

Here is someone who thinks some people should never leave prison:

Stephane Gregory Dan
The fact that people like him are free is so scary and saying that they had politicians in their pocket even more. Guess why politics are so shitty. I always knew it. I prefer a ruler like totalitarion dictator but that allows freedom of speach.

Stephane Gregory Dan
@Why in the world am I allowed such a long username well... cause he was a goon for the mafia. And I am totally against mafia. One thing is killing when getting attacked and trying to survive, another thing is killing due to a mistake which is the most comun type of murder, called murder of passion or something like that and than there is one thing which killing for the benefit of otheres. it doesn't matter who you kill but you kill. Now this is mafia type of shit. And the worst part of it is that the systems doesn't shit about it. I am continuing in the next reply.

Stephane Gregory Dan
@Julio Padilla Your are right but also wrong. One thing is we have been taught that a toralitarion dictatorship is all bad and that what mostly always happened is that in these kinds of dictatorships there was no freedom of seppech. Now. What I actually wanted to say with it is that you can be a totalitarian dictator and still have freedom of speech, becaus a totalitarion dictator actually is the person who decides about everything on how his country is to be. No votes. Now, you can still tell the people, you are allowed to talk trash about me and to so, but I don't give a shit. I will still do what I want. At least it's how I understand it but actually it doesn't matter. So if I'd be a totalitarian dictator I would take all mafiosis without a proof and judge them in front of a court, wheather it i held by me or a group of judges I chose. One thing is we many times know someone is the culprit for something but due to lack of proof or whatever those roam free. Well, this I do not accept.


He commented on a video, where a former mafia boss° on parole commented on cinema:

Ex-Mob Boss Rates 13 Mafia Movie Scenes | How Real Is It? 17th Febr. 2020 | Insider https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZbkdEggHI

Has it occurred to him, the typical totalitarian of our days basically is an ultra big mafioso? And that, parole and release from prison are given for reasons. There are police and armed forces who have done killings too, and even so, we don't try to argue they cannot have a retirement in dignity, we don't argue they should rot in prison after they cease serving the country.

But for some, it is "sickly" that people with heavy criminality get out.

To me, this is particularly annoying, since I shot at a policeman°° not because he was (habitually) law enforcement, but because he was (at the time being) shrink enforcement. If I hadn't, the Swedish psychiatric system would have trampled over my life as over a doormat, I had seen how they dealt with some other people, include a close person. But to some, I'm a killer (even if I never killed anyone) or as good as, just because I tried to defend myself 24 years ago, even if I never pointed a gun at either man or even practise target ever since. And some people seem to agree with them sufficiently to test my peacefulness time after time ... like, do they believe any ex-convict has any rights?

Because, if so, they are zealous against the law. There is a reason that most criminals actually get released, and one being, some who know they get released after a while won't be too bitter to get caught or try to fight prison guards up till they die, since they can know when they get out. Some have spoken about the covid measures the way I have needed to think about shrinks - and other mafiosi who didn't retire. However, while most measures are now lifted, the death rates are still not lower than all of the days when they were in force, though certainly lower than the maximum. I'd be happier if Macron had declared the sanitary state of urgency totally lifted./HGL

_________________

France
2 + 16 + 2 + 1 + 11529 + 5364 + 7917 + 6893 + 6963 + 1 + 13 + 72 + 15 + 3 + 3 + 31 + 11 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 12 + 17 + 3 + 5 + 15 + 1 + 3 + 5 + 56 + 318 = 39280
39280 / 30 = 1309.33333333333 per day

United States
9 + 9 + 7 + 15 + 73 + 296 + 25 + 175 + 88 + 109 + 91 + 182 + 38 + 214 + 45 + 5 + 164 + 5 + 80 + 300 + 846 + 4 + 7 + 23 + 14 + 387 + 66 + 54 + 216 + 12 + 328 + 1141 + 465 + 2476 + 733 + 63 + 47 + 17 + 127 + 37 + 4 = 8997
8997 / 30 = 299.9 per day

Canada
43 + 543 + 262 + 580 + 2 + 1 + 36 + 13 + 1 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 5 + 441 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 31 + 33 + 318 + 2 = 2341
2341 / 30 = 78.03333333333 per day


_________________

* Writing this 16.III.2022, the video is from past Wednesday.

** Stating the ministry of defense (???!) had stated (???!) it meant "pour la victoire" ... I could make out the word rabota / работa or raboto / работo, and the subtitles cited mentioned "Faites votre travail, les gars!" ... perhaps it is more like the not cited and shortened phrase : za rabotu / за работу

get to work
принимайтесь за работу
prinimaytes' za rabotu

do your work, guys
делайте свою работу, ребята
delayte svoyu rabotu, rebyata

*** I'm supposing, perhaps wrongly, this is the work with a committee behind it.

° According to wiki, Michael Franzese was not convicted for murder, but for conspiracy, and has been a free man since 1994 - so his case is even older than mine, and some guys find him "so scary" ... meaning, ultimately, they don't believe in free will, they believe something drove him to something which could be murder, and they don't check and they think the same thing could drive him again ....

°° shoot at = tirer sur, shoot = fusiller, not same thing. Some French are lousy at English, if you "shoot at someone" you shoot in his direction, and maybe touch him somewhere, but if you "shoot someone" without qualification that's typically short for shooting him dead. Unless, as said, an added qualification specifies "in the hip" or "in the foot" or whatever ...

_________________

Germany
2 + 9 + 5 + 110 + 6 + 5 + 10 + 6 + 6 + 3 + 11 + 6 + 4 + 9 + 43 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 51 + 8 + 5 + 2 + 69 + 11 + 99 + 6 + 22 + 8 + 6 + 5 + 52 + 58 + 15 + 88 + 2 + 8 + 9 + 25 + 60 + 34 = 888

Netherlands
41 + 48 + 30 + 1 + 8 + 52 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 105 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 27 + 10 + 35 + 8 = 385

Japan
27 + 58 + 3 + 3 + 33 + 4 + 1 + 8 + 19 + 1 + 16 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 49 + 2 + 104 + 1 + 10 + 6 + 1 = 360

Russia
5 + 11 + 2 + 6 + 19 + 2 + 10 + 18 + 11 + 31 + 10 + 61 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 192

Ukraine
3 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 6 + 6 + 5 + 67 + 4 + 8 + 40 + 6 + 8 = 163

United Kingdom
3 + 5 + 2 + 3 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 7 + 6 + 2 + 3 + 8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 51 + 10 + 6 = 143

Sweden
1 + 5 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 10 + 2 + 20 + 2 + 11 + 27 + 9 + 2 + 9 = 113


_________________

Same evening : I happen to suspect someone is "trying to verify" that I am really a writer.

Like, I'm writing in my notebook. He passes by.

He's asking if I'm writing for my "forum" - well, I don't have one, it's a number of blogs. The debating blogs are in fact not forums, they are blogs where I am uploading debates from forums, among other things.

As he is not a very congenial person to talk with, I shut off and try to concentrate on writing what I am writing, namely an outline for a composition. I point him to the blog adress, the URL, that's right beside my feet within my luggage, and can't recall it's called a "blog," but tell him that's one site - and I'm writing for another one.

Some people think "working" means showing them that you work, even if they have no business at all being where you actually work. When I write my blogs, I do so in cybers. Exception : I write my compositions (when composing, on music sheets and then scan them for the blog with music. musicalia : violin, guitar TABS, piano - no, I didn't claim to play these instruments, just composing for them!

Why would it be a lousy* idea for me to write my blog posts in a note book before going to a cyber?

  • I'm trusting my language (except on occasions where someone is engaging a mini semi conversation with me) and therefore don't feel any need to write out my post on paper first (with editing);
  • with no need, it's a chore very unwanted by me to write the same text twice
  • if I make an exception and actually get to both write in my notebook and then on the cyber, I often change anyway, and not always for the better
  • my notebooks might get lost
  • they certainly get stolen, like one poem I was making about "Siffrein" - which is French for Siegfried, I was making a French, not translation of the Nibelungen, but more like cross over between Nibelungen and Völsunga - when someone shuffled through my luggage (like the kind of people I refer to above, who consider me "malsain") this was taken away, I lost work of weeks or at least days
  • when I write something with an argument in it, it's easier to have references from wikipedia or other sites directly from the internet, rather than put in a blank for the unknown datum and then check for it when in the cyber
  • if the idea is to reduce my time before the screen, it won't work - I need time to decompress, usually - like from people like that guy I started speaking about
  • editing is easier on the internet, with "insert" button for the mouseclick, so I can insert letters and phrases where I forgot them, and words too.


So, usually, the kind of check he seems to have been trying to do would not be done, when I am off the cyber and actually with my luggage. When I am in a cyber, thank God, the establishment won't allow lots of people to crowd the cyber to watch me writing.

When I wrote in Nanterre University Library, some people who did pass by my computers more than once were saying I was working hard, but that was broken off already before the lockdowns. On St. George's day 2019 or 18. No longer sure which./HGL

_________________

Brasil
1 + 16 + 10 + 10 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 5 + 6 + 9 = 64

Romania**
1 + 10 + 23 + 11 + 6 = 51


_________________

* Usually, I make exceptions. Not just the music blog, but some work when I'm offline, even if I have to change it : Calculé sans le logiciel, pour carbone 14 · Les bases révisées pour ma calibration de carbone 14 · Calculons les vitesses de production ... · Tables de carbone 14 sur les bases révisées (I - VI) · Implications des vitesses de production · Tables continués (VI - IX) - would have been the case with the Siffrein poems too, if not stolen.

** Watch how Portugal and Poland come not far off, this is not the first time I've seen Poland and Portugal or Romania and Poland together in the statistics.

_________________

Next day - I actually managed, this morning, to complete a composition, again! Here it is: Geigende Wehmut - Click on the image to enlarge to a readable size!

Generally, since I do not all days publish on the same blogs, if you want to know my latest, it's generally on the widgets of this blog:

Latest on Antimodernism
https://l-o-antimodernism.blogspot.com/


Top widget already has the festive wish for St. Patrick's day, and if you scroll down below the two messages, the blogs now come in the order Φιλολoγικά/Philologica, antimodernista, En lengua romance en Antimodernism y de mis caminaciones, På Svenska og på Dansk på Antimodernism, Auf Deutsch (auf Antimodernism und später) in a single column, and then, below that, two columns, with the left one going Recipes from Home and Abroad, gm b1 lou, musicalia, and lowest down in left, you have one belonging to the right column, namely Antworten nach Sorte, a debate blog (quora answers and youtube comments) in German, and if you go right now, the rest of the debate blogs go from bottom to top Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere (dito in English), Répliques Assorties (dito in French), HGL's F.B. writings (dito on FB walls and groups and therefore outside quora and youtube), Correspondence de / of / van Hans Georg Lundahl (dito per email, including FB mail).

The debate blogs, as said, are not forums, they are debates and other answers of mine that have been mirrored on these blogs, for better accessibility and in a sense as an act of journalism (though I'm not a journalist).

I had a forum, some of the last messages on it that didn't come to other blogs and a description of it, are on the blog

MSN GROUP ANTIMODERNISM IN MEMORIAM
http://antimodernisminmemoriam.blogspot.com/


With the message especially relevant to the question: What was MSN Group Antimodernism?.

Now, the widgets on Latest on Antimodernism also include three apologetics blogs, in the right hand menu, top to bottom: Great Bishop of Geneva!, somewhere else, Creation vs. Evolution.

At each widget I here mentioned, I linked to the latest post featured on the blog./HGL

_________________

Someone had put down my sign post with the link to Antworten nach Sorte, and I found two food items in a bakery sack.

I brought them along, but when inspecting closely, they were inedible.

Who would do this kind of thing to a homeless blogger?

A Nationalist? Or a Muslim?

More than a week ago, a Muslim (? at least Algerian, on her own words not of Harki loyalties) woman handed me a good sandwhich with some porc. She claimed to have found it outside her house. She also gave me a fist of sth she claimed to have found in the store without looking very closely, she was chewing some, it had a somewhat strong smell ... after a second bite when she was gone, I was sure it was dog food. I have avoided speaking to her since.

Some people pretend to be helping a homeless man, in his absence, by posing food items, and it turns out, they try to make me look like a fool, able to eat poison. Hence unable to take care of myself.

Some people don't like independence among the poor people who have no home./HGL

_________________

Portugal
11 + 13 + 2 + 6 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 10 + 3 = 49

Poland
4 + 7 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 7 + 7 = 45

Indonesia
3 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 20 = 40

Singapore
39

Italy
1 + 7 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 7 + 2 = 31

Pakistan
1 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 3 + 7 + 4 = 29

India
1 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 15 + 4 = 28

Turkey
8 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 5 = 22

Viêt Nam
1 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 5 + 1 + 6 = 20

Taïwan
20

South Korea
2 + 2 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 19

Ireland
2 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 4 = 12

Australia
1 + 1 + 6 + 3 = 11

South Africa
2 + 1 + 6 + 2 = 11

Hong Kong
2 + 1 + 8 = 11

Thaïland
10


_________________

This post is published after two other posts on St. Patrick's day, but "predated" to published back 8:30 am, so it doesn't get above the more important ones./HGL

_________________

Suisse
1 + 6 + 1 = 8

Israël
6 + 2 = 8

Espagne
1 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 7

6 by country
Belgium, Togo, Malta

5 by country
The Philippines

4 by country
Malaysia, Bulgaria, Finland

3 by country
Denmark, Nigeria, Greece

2 by country
Honduras, China, Bangladesh, Austria, Argentina, The Seychelles

1 by country
Egypt, Serbia, French Guyana, Montenegro, Norway, Monaco, Mexico, Morocco, Taiwan, Hungary, Iran


_________________

Look at the total in the following, for last 30 days of each blog, up to including 14.III.2022.

With that number of readers, I think you can see why there is both curiosity and - from some - even illwill:

_________________

Other
3 + 10 + 2 + 6 + 3 + 37 + 73 + 8 + 22 = 164

Total
39280 + 8997 + 2341 + 888 + 385 + 360 + 192 + 163 + 143 + 113 + 64 + 51 + 49 + 45 + 40 + 39 + 31 + 29 + 28 + 22 + 20 + 20 + 19 + 12 + 11 + 11 + 11 + 10 + 8 + 8 + 7 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 5 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 11 + 164 = 53628
53628 / 30 = 1787.6 per day


_________________

And some of those hating, would arguably be hating what they heard about the blogs, and not sth they carefully read./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment