Thursday 4 August 2022

Go Fund Me is THE Greatest Health Insurance of the US


“When my money runs out - so does my daughter’s life.”

This is the title for Malek Saleh's campaign, by her father.

“When my money runs out - so does my daughter’s life.”
https://ourummah.us.org/campaign/malaksaleh/FUNAXLPSRKV/


I cannot send either dollars or Swedish crowns from my Banque Postale, but I can help to spread the campaign to others, who can donate in dollars.

Back to the title.

I am not positive that Germany would have been a better option to treat Malek Saleh, since her father is not a German citizen or even resident. But I am certain, for residents who do have a health insurance, Germany is more expensive if you are completely healthy, but cheaper if you have a chronic condition. Arguably the same for Sweden.

If the Swedish health care didn't finance also abortion, contraception, psychiatry, I'd be quite a fan./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment