Tuesday 28 June 2022

Some People Around Me MAY Have Decided to Destroy Me Or MAY Be Just Incompetent


Some People Around Me MAY Have Decided to Destroy Me Or MAY Be Just Incompetent · When People You Don't Chose to Confide In, Chose to Figure you Out Despite That ...

What one skill = an awesome life? | Dr. Shimi Kang | TEDxKelowna
28th Oct. 2014 | TEDx Talks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EHZAQmw2JA


What are they doing instead:

  • react to my play as if it were a debauch - no, I am not homosexual, and they shouldn't be doing that kind of thing to homosexuals either
  • fill my social time with extremely superficial "bonjours" and actually anxiogenic "ça vas" and deliberately avoid exchanges about my blogs' contents
  • make sure my time of rest is reduced and of relaxed activities like reading or sewing punctuated.


Take a look at the video./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment