Thursday 30 June 2022

When People You Don't Chose to Confide In, Chose to Figure you Out Despite That ...


Some People Around Me MAY Have Decided to Destroy Me Or MAY Be Just Incompetent · When People You Don't Chose to Confide In, Chose to Figure you Out Despite That ...

... results get wrong.

It often happens that I do a publicity for my own Creationist blog:

CREAVSEVOLU.BLOGSPOT.COM

It sometimes happens that I do some for Creation Ministries International (CMI) too:

CREATION.COM

And it never happens, that I confuse the two, when I do publicity for those, I am very well aware that I am doing publicity for someone else.

But some take it on themselves to figure me out. Usually, when I do publicity for blogs on my cardboards, it's for my own, and I underline it, and so, some of them could have a gotcha moment when I occasionally make an exception for CMI - that's not your (my) work! - no, it's not - see! - what? - well, let's not overdo the vivacity of the dialogue!

I found out yesterday. I showed a couple of Evangelical Christians my jacket with the embroidery on the back:

CREAVSEVOLU.
BLOGSPOT.COM


And one of them was saying, "so, your blog is ..." and he gave the url CREATION.COM and I had to spell out CREAVSEVOLU.BLOGSPOT.COM while he had it before his eyes.

Why? Well, at an earlier occasion, I had been doing publicity for both and I had differentiated them. But some think I could only earn begging while doing publicity for my own blogs, so the fact I had done publicity for CMI too implied to some of them I had been claiming their work was mine which it isn't and which I didn't claim it was. I'd in fact be happy if more people did publicity for my blogs, if they were better known, it would be faster to get a paper editor ... and I don't think CMI minds people making publicity for them either.

But if I had been in the kind of benighted mindset in which I'd have been able to mistake CMI's work for my own, even while every line is written by someone else than me, such a mindset might have made me unable to do the things I actually do myself on CREAVSEVOLU.BLOGSPOT.COM. Someone would like me to be a confused person, so they don't have to deal with things I write there, or so they can stamp me as a front for ... myself, in fact.

There are people, between myself and them, communications are unpleasant and quickly finished, if they are then set up as my privileged interlocutors, I'm fried. At some point something gets wrong./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment