Monday 26 February 2024

Two Pretenses I'm Out Naive and Narcissistic Subverted


Narcissism.

I'm pretendedly narcissist, since I think I, a non-professional in fields, can discover things that have been missed by professionals for decades.

New things can be discovered, and they can be discovered by non-professionals, as Lee Sallows discovered this:

Simple yet 5000 years missed ?
Mathologer | 24 Febr. 2024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRV4WsM40AE


Naiveté.

I state that there is no specific mechanics in God's omnipotence. Or in a created spirit's power over matter.

I state that these things are fundamentals, the basis of explanations, not things that can properly speaking by explained by any simpler fundamentals. Naive, right?

Sabine Hossenfelder thinks one can consider electromagnetism a fundamental. I e, you cannot explain it by reference to simpler fundamentals.

Revise the textbooks: New type of magnetism confirmed
Sabine Hossenfelder | 26 Febr. 2024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0st_6sE7Bk


I think both reproaches just failed./HGL

PS — herzlichen Dank!/HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment