Monday 24 July 2023

Should Catholic Pro-Lifers Support Police Setting People Up with Counselling?


Although my birthmother was thrilled to meet me, she did tell me that she actually went to two back-alley abortionists and I was almost aborted. After the rape, the police referred her to a counselor who basically told her that abortion was the thing to do. She said there were no crisis pregnancy centers back then, but my birthmother assured me that if there had been, she would have gone if at least for a little more guidance. The rape counselor is the one who set her up with the back-alley abortionists.


Rebecca’s Story
Rebecca Kiessling | Pro-Life Speaker | Conceived in Rape
http://rebeccakiessling.com/rebeccas-story/


Obviously, the story has a lot to say to "pro-choicers" (pro-deathers) as well./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment